Junior: Class I – V
Student’s oral and written work will be assessed.
- Four class tests will be conducted in each subject in each term.
- For promotion students are required to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in each subject.
- A grading system is used for all subjects.
- Students are required to appear for all the tests.
- Promotion will be based on the average of all these tests.
Senior: Class VI – XII
- Promotions are decided on the results of the three examinations and the tests conducted during the year.
- Students are required to appear for all the examinations and tests as scheduled.
- Tests or examinations are not conducted for absentees.
- In order to be declared passed at the end of the academic year, a student must secure at least 40% marks in each subject.
- Students who fail twice in the same class will be asked to leave the school.
- Promotion once refused will not be reconsidered.
- Students who are found cheating, copying from their companions or using unfair means during examination will be given their Transfer Certificate.